Get a local number for each of your contacts and call them directly. Save the numbers to your phone and never dial long distance again!
From your JAJAH Account
Log into your JAJAH account and go to “JAJAH.Direct Call”.
- Enter your friend's contact info and press "Get Local Number". JAJAH gives you a local number for each of your international contacts.
- Simply dial from your phone - and talk at JAJAH's ultra low rates.
- Add your friend's local JAJAH numbers to your cell phone address book or personal address book.
JAJAH.Direct numbers work from any phone registered in your JAJAH Account.
Directly from your phone
If you are calling a long distance contact for the first time, and are not near a computer, follow these steps:
- Dial the JAJAH.Direct number local to you (see numbers on the right)
- Dial the international number you want to call
- JAJAH.Direct connects you!
After the call completes, you receive a text message (SMS) with a unique local phone number for
the person you just called. You can save this number in your address book and call this contact
directly from your phone, anytime, anywhere.
Don't see your local access number?
Are you in the U.S. and have a mobile or landline national phone plan? Then feel free to dial any U.S. based JAJAH.Direct access number to get started.